Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ace Got Invited To The Chingay Parade

When we were at the cafe, KP said she has 4 tickets to attend CHingay.. so if I dont mind, I could drop Ace with her and they can bring him along as it will be nice for L to have some company...

Ace said he wanted to go since he has never been to one before and I thought since it is SG50, should be quite special lah.. so said ok lor..

And since I was bz and Max will be sending him there, I requested that Ace go over in the afternoon so that the boys can have a play date first.

According to Ace, he had an awesome time:) hahahaa..

They played for the whole afternoon and then took a bus to suntec, ate mac donald there and walked to the chingay place...

My son very cute lor.. told me that he walked a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way.. I asked Max what was the route they took, Max said.. "Just from suntec to where the chingay was held lah.." Wah lau eh, like tat called walk long way.. weak leh, Ace.. next time how to do NS?

Anyway, Aunty KP said when she was at Mac D with Ace at Suntec, she suddenly realized that this was the place where she first met Ace!! :)

We had a gathering there and I brought Ace along. "So now almost 10 years later, I bring him here to eat Mac Donalds.. the feeling is so surreal.." She said.. Hahaha..

Anyway, KP said Ace was very good company for L and a good gor gor.. keeping L company and entertained throughout the whole thing... I think L was also great company for Ace lah..

The boys declared that their favourite part of Chingay are the guys from star wars.. and so they took lots of photos there:)





Many thanks to Aunty KP and Uncle J for inviting Ace and taking good care of him  :)  Ace said he had an EPIC time:)

Previous Post: Eat Play Love

No comments: