Friday, February 22, 2019

Hair Cut And Godma Karen's Birthday

 Since I have been nursing my injured leg so long (it's still painful and i still need support to walk around...), I have been looking like a cavewoman.. so I decided that it is time I got myself a haircut...


 Got my hair done and then proceeded to meet Karen Godma for her belated birthday celebration..

Originally the plan was just for the two of us to meet.. however somehow along the way, Annie, who is Ace's other godma who got to know Karen better when they planned for my 40th birthday celebration together got invited to join us.. so we thought it will be a great chance to eat MORE variety with more people..

 While on my way there, Starbucks was giving out free trial sized drinks.. so cute.. huat ah!

And her ewe are.. at an aweseom french restaurant Karen recommended us...









Annie even brought along a yummy cake... black sesame with cream..heavenly!

Previous Post: Annie's Sashimi Party

No comments: