Saturday, February 09, 2019

Lunch With Annie at Tsui Wah

 At home sibeh bored... nothing to do...


 And the my food buddy jio me to eat lunch with her at a new place she discovered.. If she will jio me, I know it must be good!




 Everything is awesome!


 The best thing here is the almond milk with egg white.... sibeh nice lor!

 And since we are in the corner, we decided to go to Hey Tea for our BBT fix..






And then as we were still bored, we decided we will buy some food back home and I will repay her lunch treat with a home cooked dinner:) hahahaha... instant noodles..

But she said we can dabao some sashimi to go along so we went to dabao sashimi.. saw this big big fish head in their fridge...

 Big man.. dunno hwo many pple eat then can finish..

 And my humble instant noodles..

And since it was still CNY, we topped it off with japanese lou hei:)


I must say it is very difficult to diet when you have a good food buddy like tat:): ahahahaha


Previous Post: Karaoke WIth Clari

No comments: