Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Hokkaido Ice Cream

The other day when I came home, Ace told me that he won some sort of voucher at NTUC and used it to buy this really yummilicious ice cream...

He said he wanted to give one to me...

I told him I had a big dinner and was feeling full... and asked him if I could eat it tomorrow..

"Cannot!" he exclaimed with a worried look. It is too yummy already.. if you wait till tomorrow.. I dont know if there will be any left!" He said earnestly...

And then I remembered that I did not get any present from him just because I said "It's ok you use the money to buy what you like in Japan"... and I remembered that i vow I will not say NO to a man if he offers me something out of love... (just like i sibeh regret why i think i want to help Max save money and reject his offer to buy me an LV leh??! In the end got divorced the money he also spent on another woman.. hahahaha.. )

So I told him.. OK THANK YOU.. and I ate it! Despite being super full.. LOL

Previous Post: Lunch With Annie at Tsui Wah

No comments: