Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ace Loves To Study


I seriously think that all the sub concious messages I have been sending Ace and telling Ace since he has been in my tummy is all coming true.

I have been constantly telling him that he enjoys learning and applying what he has learnt and true enough, Ace has a huge appetite for knowledge ;)

I have never seen a baby who loves to learn so much. Ok, maybe I am not around kids alot.. but Ace really amazes me with his thirst for knoweldge.

Take yesterday night for example, he would run into the room, take out his flashcards and then ask me to read to him the items on the card like 1000 times and he will still not find it enough! He would run in and take out another set and ask you to start reading again and when you finally want to keep all the flashcards, he will get angry.

During the day though, since I have started his Shichida lessons, I have been doing home practice with him. He likes and enjoys them so much that if I FORGET to do it, he will come to me and ask for it.

Reading is another of his favourite past times and his story books are already starting to bore me out but he still enjoys repeatedly reading them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again on the same day....

Ok, all these reading is not for nothing. He has since learnt quite a few new words (strangely, he has started to catch on on words like CAMEL, PI GU) and can start to express himself better. I think it would not be long before he can start to say a few simple sentences ;)

Previous Post: The Taster

No comments: