Monday, July 09, 2007

Harlow!


Talking on the phone seems to be Ace's favourite hobby...

Ace likes to hold on to his ear with his hands.. and then start talking... and then after about 3-5 min when he is tired, he will say, "bye bye..." and then use the other hand to press on the hand he was pretending to be a phone and then continue talking to someone else.. hahaha....

He even remembers to press to cradle when he is pretending! Hahaha...

Daddy called just know and I asked if he wanted to talk to Ace cos since the moment my phone ringed, he has been holding his ears and talking loudly.

I passed the phone to Ace and then he called, "Daddy..." and started his gibberish, paused, raised his hands and said, "Wo!" and then paused.. and then said, "Mmmmmmmuaks!"

And then told me, "Kiss, kiss.." and passed the phone back to me...

So I asked Max if he asked Ace "who is the best?"

"How did you know? Did he raise his hands? "

"Ya lah..." and we laughed. Apparently, his Daddy asked him to kiss mummy and that was why he did the kissing sound and told me to kiss.

Ganma Evon called on Ace's birthday from Malaysia to wish Ace happy birthday and called me the next day she called me to tell me, "I just want to tell you that you did a great job with Ace! You have taught him well..."

"I called him yesterday and when your mum asked him to call me Ganma, he called me immediately and his pronunciation was so accurate! And then I told him I want to sing song for him and sang him a birthday song and then he sang along with me. He kept talking to me for so long and was so happy. I feel so happy talking to him and when I told him, I love you, he said I love you back to me also! I am so happy! I think I am going to be HIGH for a few days because of this!"

I also very happy when I hear this ;) Means all my Shichida and time playing with him did not go to waste ;) hehe...

Previous Post: Sleepy Afternoon

No comments: