Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pak!

Ace discovered a fun game the other day by accident.

Laoma was talking to me and she hit me on my shoulder and then we laughed together.

Thinking that it was a game, Ace ran to her and hit her on her shoulder.. and Laoma said, "Pak wa ah..." (you are beating me?)

And then Ace ran to her, hit her, said, "pak," and giggled.

We knew he was playing a game but I told him it was not right to play such a game because it was not right to hit laoma.

"Say sorry and give laoma a hug, Ace..."

So Ace say, "ry....." (tat's sorry in Ace's language), hugged her... ran away, came back again, hit her on her shoulder, shouted ""pak!" and rolled on the floor with laughter...

Didn't know wat to do man...

Anyway, if we scold him in future, all he needs is to wear this cool shirt that Waipo bought for him while she was touring Perth.

The shirt says,
"I didn't do it!"
"I didn't do it!"
"I didn't do it!"

He is the biggest winner. Waipo bought three shirts and two toys for him and a blouse of Ah Yee... me so jealous.. I din get anything except food.. which was shared by everyone :S

And then leh... by time she came back, I was already juicing.. which meant I could not eat...

But I have been juicing for 3 weeks and so far lost 7.5kg ;) Yipee! ;)

Previous Post: Glamorous Ace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like tat "I didn't do it" t-shirt..haha..so cute