Friday, July 13, 2007

Joo Joo!

As mentioned before, my Dad calls me Da Gua or Joo Joo at home.

Usually if it is just asking me simple things, my dad will call me "girl".

And then leh... usually when Ace shits, my dad will say, "Da Gua! Da Bian AH!"

And then Ace will imitate him and say, "Da Gua! Da Bian AH!"

I will then tell Ace he cannot call me Da Gua.

But I think he noticed that I usually respond to my parents when they call me Joo Joo or call me Da Gua.

So sometimes when I am typing in the room and he is looking for me, he will start by calling, "mama, mama... "

If I do not respond, he will start to call me Da Gua or Joo Joo loudly.. I dunno whether to laugh or cry... ;)

Anyway, I think my son is really clever lor and he is really funny as well. I have been doing detox and lost like 7kg in less than 3 weeks. So today I asked him, "Ace, mummy very slim now right? Pretty or not? Good?"

He looked at me from top to toe appreciatively and said, "Mmmmm... good!" That is what he usually says when he sees good food.. does it mean I am delicious?:P hahahaha....

Previous Post: Ace Loves To Study

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha... ace is like la bi xiao xin... calls u by the name instead of mama...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Haha.. but ace havent start asking ah yees if they like to eat qing jiao?:P