Friday, August 24, 2007

Bolster Zither?

Once... a very long time ago... while I was playing one of my silly games with Ace, I took the bolster and pretended to strum on it like a guitar or a zither and then I sang one of my silly songs.. and this would make Ace laugh uncontrollably...

The other day, we were sitting at home with nothing much to do and Ace suddenly ran into his bedroom, took out his bolster, laid it on his lap, sad down on a stool and started strumming and singing loudly by the door. (I hope my neighbours dun complain..)

He sat there and gave an impromptu bolster zither performance for a good 5 minutes and so I decided to take out my camera to film it down.

Once I took out the camera though, he started to become shy... Daddy returned home at around this time and once he saw his favourite daddy, he started singing with gusto again! muahaha...



Previous Post: Penguin Movie With Bear Bear

No comments: