Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Computer Genius

Ace has a new hobby... http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/elmosworld/

Hahaha.... everyday, he would watch Sesame Street at 9am but come afternoon, he will point to the computer room and say, "Street street..." try to open the door and run in.

That's because he has fallen in love with this game in Elmo's World called Peek-a-boo.

You are supposed to press any button on the keyboard and the character will jump out from somewhere and say, 'Peek-a-boo!"

It started once many moons ago, when I ran out of things to do with Ace, I put him on my lap and explored the sesame street website. We found the game and played it once but back then, Ace did not understand about pressing only ONE button but would haphazardly hit the keyboard.

That day, he came to me and pointed to the PC again so I asked him if he wanted to play with the computer. As usual, we surfed that website and came across this game again by chance. Right after I loaded the game, the phone rang so I asked Ace to stand beside the PC and wait for me.

But when I came back, this is what I saw...



Computer genius leh! Even knows to lift the curtain so that got light can see better...

Previous Post: Your Parents Will Always Love You

No comments: