Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fast One

The other day, Ace came to me and started lots of gibberish about eating ICE CREAM again.

I told him, "Daddy is back already.. you go and tell him when he comes back ok?"

And so when Daddy came home that day, I asked Ace, "Ace, dun you have something to tell Daddy?"

So he ran to the door and shouted to Daddy before Daddy even had a chance to open the door and come in.

"Daddy! Ice Cream!"

"Ok Ace, but how come the house is so messy? (World War 3 just took place when Ace threw all his toys around the living room) If you pack it up, then I will give you ice cream, ok?"

Daddy walked into his room to put his bag down. I walked into the kitchen to put a plate in the sink. When we both came back to the living room like 30 seconds later, we got a shock of our lives.

"All packed already.." my mum told me.

Wah lau.. anything for Ice Cream this boy...

Previous Post: Director Ace...

No comments: