Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My first Mini Trader, Ace Chua

I mentioned once a long long time ago that Ace is a born businessman ;) Cos he likes to stack up my pdts and sell them..

I think he must have very good powers of intuition.

Even though I did not tell him that my company has changed strategy and business model and that we are now going into franchise trading instead.. he gamely started trading VP and APPLES.. hahaha ;)

Ace ah... trade apples got no trading volume and therefore no income one.. you want to trade, you can trade the breast enhancement cream, indinine coffee, moor facial bar, fibre plus and juz 5.. hahaha...

Previous Post: Mummy Drink Milk

1 comment:

Ivy said...

that's strange...tried to leave a msg in your taggie but it didn't seem to get thru. Anyway, thanks. My blog addy is http://aboutivy.blogspot.com