Sunday, December 09, 2007

Swimming Again!

I brought Ace swimming again...

This time round, two very interesting things happened.

1) I dropped my shoe...
Well, I wanted to bring Ace to the pool before it hit 11am so that it would not be so warm. The last time we went at 12 noon, we came home alot darker and I prefer to be fairer ;) Hahaha... So I was in a hurry. Just before we left, Waipo said to ask Ace to pee and so I did. But alas, nothing much came out and he told me, "no more..." So we pulled up his pants and walked on.

Halfway through walking there, Ace told me, "Mummy, shee shee..." and he squat down.

"Ace, we are going to reach soon. Grin and bear with it."

So we walked on somemore.

About 150 steps more, "Mummy... shee shee..." And then he squat down again.

"Ace, you can shee shee when we reach the swimming pool ok? Let's walk faster!"

When we walked past the Sepak Takraw Association, Ace squat down and told me he wanted to pee again. "Mummy, toilet.." he said.

"Yeah, there is no toilet here Ace..."

"There... toilet" He said as he pointed to the association building... (Wah, so clever ah! How he knows there is toilet inside?)

"Well, Mummy carry you and we walk quickly to the swimming pool ok?" And so I started carrying him and started walking quickly. Just as I was about the reach the gate of the swimming pool, Ace told me, "Mummy, shoe!"

I thought he might have dropped his shoe and so I looked on the floor. Nothing! And so I presumed he had his shoes on and so I continued to walk. Only when I reached the swimming pool toilet and tried to put him down to pee, I realized that he lost a shoe.

"Oh dear, Ace, your shoe is gone! How ah..."

He looked really dismayed and proceeded to be unable to pee at all.

"Ok Ace, your shoe is somewhere. We will look for it on the way home ok? Since we are here to swim, forget about the shoe and go swimming first ok?"

"OK", he said sadly.

When we reached the pool and looked out into the green grass area outside, I caught sight of his orange crocs.. "Look ace! Your shoe! We go and pick it up later ok?"

And Ace stared forlornly outside.. till he finally saw his shoe. "Shoe! Shoe! Shoe! He said excitedly and finally, he was ready to go into the pool and play.

2) Chat Me Up
Anyway, once we were in the pool, as usual, Ace only wanted to waddle in the first step of the pool. The improvement is that he needed no coercion to go into the pool and walked in to walk around himself and he did not resist putting on his float.

Halfway while walking here and there with Ace, my eye caught a very strange ensemble from the outside carpark. Two grown men with two children. And reminded me of the movie, Three Men and A Baby.. hahaha ;) I wondered if they were gay partners.. haha..

And then I noticed that one of them kept staring at me. The moment he walked into the pool, he started to bio me from far far away.

The two children jumped into the pool and one of the men started taking out the toys that they brought. "Daddy, we go swim le!" And they went swimming as the children's Daddy started applying sunscreen and taking out the toys.

The one who bio me lay down and suntan.

A while later, Mr Ace Chua decided to go and explore OTHER PEOPLE'S TOYS. I told him that if he wants to play, he has to ask permission so in a very meek voice, he said, "Can I play please?" (I taught him to say tat lah) The Daddy said ok and Ace continued to play. Ace also very lucky because the children very gladly shared and just played their own games and left Ace to play with the toys quietly.

After a while, Mr Suntan came over and sat beside me and started chatting me up. "How old is he..." And then he proceeded to tell me how I look like his friend... how he has no girlfriend and no one wants him.. how cute his nephew and nieces are... and finally he asked me, "So is this your son?"

"Yeah!" And I smile sweetly at him. I could see his face was crestfallen! Hahaha.. "I thought since you look so young, you are his ah yee..." And then we proceeded to talk about what I do for a living and what does my husband do...

"I am yellow face woman lah.. stay at home and look after kids one.." I told him. Hahaha...

Anyway, his name is John. Hahaha... I am quite happy lah..means me havent lost my charms mah ;) hahaha..

I told Max about it and Max said I should have asked for John's address so that he can go and tear his door down. Hahaha...

"His built very good leh!" I told Max.
"OOI!" Max retorted.
"I trying to motivate you to train mah...."

Ah Yee always reject when I ask if she could bring Ace swimming. When I told Ah Yee about this and we came to the point about how John is very well built, she said, "Hmm... ok, from now on i volunteer to take Ace swimming!"

Hahaha....

Previous Post: Grand Evening Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time no more bringing Ace to swimming alone. i will ALWAYS be there...so DANGEROUS! :(

Anonymous said...

ehh..jio me also la..
I also wan see..but handsome anot ah...haha