Friday, March 14, 2008

Cute Little Ace

The other day, I was going out with Daddy and on the way, we talked about our life, our work.. and Daddy looked a tate stressed the moment we started talking about work.

So I asked him if there was anything I could help... "No, nothing.. I got no problem.." replied Mr Independent.

Then later in the journey, we started recounting all the funny antics that Ace was doing and Daddy told me., "Next time when I am stressed.. just share with me funny stories about Ace..." That seems to be the best stress reliever! Hahaha...

And he does so many silly things everyday!

Just the other day, I was playing with him and suddenly he said, "Oh my god!" And I was quite shocked... because I know Tashi and Oracle say that sometimes, I told Daddy that it is possible that they taught him that.

"Did Zhou Ning or Zhou Yu jie jie teach you that?"

"Bu shi zhou ning.." (It is not Tashi) he replied.

When I told their mother, Jez said, "IT must be Zhou Yu then! Hahaha"

Previous Post: Yan Dao Again

No comments: