Friday, October 10, 2008

I Don't Want To Go School


I am not sure if it is because Ace's school is not doing much other than teaching them how to dance and sing for their school concert but my boy is starting to not be so interested in going to school.

My dad likes to use mismatcher techniques as my boy is kind of a mismatcher...

Eg, if he says he does not want to go to school, my dad will say, "Oh, then you cannot go to school and play with your friends and you cannot go to school and see your teacher.. ok, we all dun go.. Ace dun play with your friends or your teacher..."

And usually, my son will go, "I want!!!" And then we will push him along to prepare for going to school...

Today though, he was very firm in his answer.

"I don't want to go to school."

So my dad tried the same trick.

"I don't want to go to school.." he repeated again very firmly.

I gave him a quizzical look because I was really surprised by his firmness..

He saw my look and told me firmly. "Mama stay at home, Ace will also stay at home. I will follow mama. I want to be with mama."

I faintz... hahahaha...

Anyway, I just sent him some love and sent him along his way to school..

Before he left, I reminded him that Daddy will be coming home in 3 week's time and I hooked my finger with him and promised I will be home to wait for him and play with him when he comes back from school...

"还有Daddy.还有Daddy要在家里等我。" he said.

I guess he is missing his dad too..

Previous Post: Is He Your Friend?

No comments: