Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why Papa Hit My Nose?

Sometimes I wonder if Ace really understands what I am telling him...

I was MSNing his Dad who told me about a fight he witnessed. It was between two old uncles and one used his forehead to go and bang on the other's nose... FUNNY SIA! So I laughed out loud.

Ace was beside me and asked me, "Mummy, why are you laughing?" so I told him the whole story and told him that I found that it was very funny.. especially the fact that they are OLD UNCLES.

Then Ace asked me, "Why Papa hit Uncle's nose?"

"No, no, no.. Papa did not hit uncle nose... "And I explained to him it was a fight between two other men.

"Why Papa hit my nose?"Ace asked me a minute later...

"No, Papa did not hit your nose...." and I explained to him what happened again.

"Mummy, Papa hit my nose pain pain and I cry cry cry..."

I fainted.

But Ace went on to ask the same question about 100 times still.

Till the very next day, he was still asking me, "Mummy, why Papa hit my nose?"

Previous Post: I Am Very Healthy

No comments: