Tuesday, August 04, 2009

$500 Toy



Went to Yeye's house the other day.

Turns out that Yeye bought Ace a new toy. "This toy is worth $500!" he told me.

Wah.. is it some sort of antique toy or wat.. I looked at it suspeciously and no matter how I looked at it, I cannot tell why it is worth $500 and cannot understand why my father in law would buy it. It is just a plastic toy that is a man on a bicycle. When switched on, the bike moves and there is music and tat is it.

Turns out that when they were taking the toy out, the found a number on the box, bought 4D with that number and won $500 immediately on the same day! Wah.. lucky toy, lucky Ace.

PS: Yeye went to buy the same number again and won tidy four figure sum! Ace must really be gift of abundance! :)

Previous Post: Superband

No comments: