Thursday, August 27, 2009

What is this?

max showed me an interesting movie the other day...





In the video, the father kept asking his son, "What is that?" while pointing to the sparrow...

Being a really typical impatient new generation young man, the young man got fed up after his father pointed to a sparrow and asked him again and again what it was. The father then took out his diary to show his son and the son realized that when he was three years old, he did the same thing and asked the same question 21 times an each time, his father hugged him and answered his question with love.

I think it is a interesting short film that gets pple thinking about this: do we take our parents for granted?



I think many a times because we have forgotten all the little things we did to our parents and all the trouble we put them through that when they grow old and have to put us through the same trouble, we get impatient and annoyed.. forgetting that we were just doing what they did for us... and when they did it for us, they did it with love, without asking anything in return too...

That is why I always say that your parents will be the only ones who will love you unconditionally.

Here's hoping that Ace will read and see this when he is older and remember not to shout at me when I ask him the same question many times.. hahaha..

PS: Ace likes to ask the same question like 1000 times as well.

PPS: I am guilty of what the young man has done to his dad.. so I would like to say sorry to my mum who is starting also to ask the same question 1000 times just like my son ;) hahaha.... I bet I was equally annoying when I was that age cos I just derive perverse pleasure in asking my mother "WHY WHY WHY?" when I was young.... So I guess you could also say it is karma or retribution.. HAHAHA

Previous Post: Cadbury Eyebrow

No comments: