Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ace Policeman





Well, here's a pic of the policeman wannabe who is so enjoying his Policeman set. Yes, Ace FINALLY completed his homework and got his policeman set. For the past few days, he has been enjoying himself with it, everyday putting the baton, walkie talkie into his pants.

And then it is his favourite hobby to 'handcuff' people (especially me) to myself, to the chair, to him...

And I must say that I notice that his imaginative play is really getting very elaborate...

He would get all his instruments ready and then he would tell me that both me and him are policemen. He would take out his walkie talkie and then talk to someone and then tell me that there is someone who called the police and stated that there is a bad person in their house. Then he would ask me to talk to them and we would go and catch the bear.

He would then handcuff the bear onto the chair and then proceed to 'interrogate' the bear. And then he would tell me that we will leave the bear here for 10 minutes to think before we come back.

Wah.. his logic and thinking is really very deep now. And then he suddenly asked me if i can buy him a policeman uniform and a blue policeman hat. But because we did not know where we could get one for him, we asked him if he wanted to become a CID.... hahahha... I explained to him what a CID was and then told him that they are special because they are not supposed to let people know that they are police officers, so they cannot wear uniform and so he is happy to leave it at that. (Becoming a parent really tests your persuasion skills man)

Well, now tat he has graduated from doctor to magician to policeman, I wonder what would his next ambition be....

Previous Post: What is this?

No comments: