Tuesday, August 18, 2009

After That You Will Come And Fetch Me?

Remember that I was talking about how Ace seemed to be having seperation anxiety? He is always upset when we send him to Waipo's house and especially upset when he sees some pictures of us without him and he will keep asking why he was not with us in the picture.

The other day, something happened to make me realize that Ace was not really suffering for seperation anxiety, rather, he just did not want to miss out on the fun together with us. He just liked to have fun together with us.

You see, after our outing to the beach, Max told Ace that he has to bring me to hospital (because I was sneezing from the lack of sleep that day). "I have to bring this mummy to the doctor for injection.... so I have to send you to Popo house..."

And Ace said, "Okie... so you will bring mama to the hospital? After the doctor give her injection you will come to popo's house to fetch me?"

And Max affirmed it. And then he said Ok again.. and he asked again if Max will go and fetched him. Once assured, he was HAPPY to go to Popo's house and kept repeating that he will go popo's house while daddy will bring me to hospital... Haha

Anyway, me and Max had a great time eating dessert at a buffet, shopping and having drinks at an irish pub ;) Here's some pics....








Previous Post: Let's Go To The Beach!

No comments: