Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bali Trip

We finally mustered up enough COURAGE to bring Ace to another trip... the last trip we brought Ace to was to Phuket and we sweared that we wun bring Ace on another trip till he turned 5...

While Ace is not 5 yet, we had a chance to stay for free in a villa in Bali and so we decided to bring him along as well.

Ace was really excited because his classmates have been travelling all over the world to Japan to USA and when we told him we were going to Bali, he was happy cos his classmate Edmund has been there before as well.

On the day we were due to leave, we still sent him to school because our flight was an evening flight. Just before he left school, he happily told his friends, "Bye bye.. I am going to bali.. you cannot go..."

Hao lian man.. and when he reached home, he ran to me and said, "OOps, mummy, I forgot to bring Kaylen back with me! He want to go Bali too and we put him in our bag..." Kaylen is his best friend in school..

Anyway, Ace was totally excited.. from the time we sit down in the car to travel to the airport, he started asking me so many questions.... until we sat in the plane, he was still asking me so many questions... so I told him, "Ace, mummy is on a holiday too.. can i rest? From now on, you can only ask me 10 questions.. after tat, you ask daddy, ok?:P" And when we finally

Anyway, I was really glad he had the transformers from mac donalds cos it kept him entertained for a long while and thankfully, he finally slept.

When we arrived in Bali, Ace kept asking me why our car was not there to pick us... and why we had to take a taxi.. I think he doesnt really understand what happens when we travel on a plane...

Anyway, the first impression of our villa was not exactly good cos it was dark and all that. But the next day, we fell in love with the place cos they had a really nice pool and we had it all to ourselves.

Anyway, I tot now that Ace is 5, travelling with him is better and I guess in a way, it is better. he can help me pour water, wash the cup for me and puts back into the right place, he doesn't try to touch all the switches... and he can eat alot more diff types of foods....

BUT leh, I guess 5 years old is really still not a good time to travel with us because his idea of a great holiday is just CARTOON NETWORK in the room and a swimming pool with steps for him to sit down and play in. Whenever we go out and walk, he would complain tired lah... thirsty lah.. want to shit lah...and keep asking us to go back to our room...

We brought him to see the most glorious sunsets but he was mostly just sulking and playing with sand:)

In fact, he liked our room so much that on the last day, he said he is very sad cos he likes the room and the pool so much. He says he wants to bring yeye, nainai, popo and gong gong there too...)
































Previous Post: Can You Zhua Yang Like Nai Nai?

No comments: