Sunday, February 07, 2010

Visiting Ross, Ryan and Heidi



The other day, we finally went to visit Max's godson and his bro and sister...

Because Ryan and Ross were autistic.. I wondered if they would play with Ace and wondered how or what I should tell Ace so that he does not antagonize them...

In the end, we told Ace we were visiting Daddy's godson.. Ryan, Ross and Heidi... and I just reminded Ace that the toys there belonged to them.. so he has to be a polite boy and ask before he plays with any of the toys and remember to take turns and share... (Actually, Max tot I was going to tell Ace that they are autistic as I was talking to Ace about it and tried to intercept me.. I was actually a little mad at him for thinking so lowly of me and my sensitivity)

As it turned out.. Ryan and Ross are amazing children! However, they were not too keen to play with ace as they prefered playing by themselves.. so initially, when Heidi was bathing, Ace kept walking around looking a little lost...

Then he pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "Mummy, do they have any toys in the house?" I told him there were and then he saw a macna doodle and so I asked him to ask for permission to play.. and then he went to his daddy and whispered,"I saw a gun..."

Hahahaha.. he knows that it is polite to ask softly.. hahahaha

Anyway, when Heidi came out the two of them started having lots of fun playing together.. BUT leh, suddenly, as we were chatting, they became very quiet...

When it was time to go home, I finally understood why.. turned out tat Heidi taught Ace how to play with the PSLite and they each had one in hand and just started playing happily in the bedroom...

Anyway, I think Ryan and Ross are simply amazing! The last time I met them, they couldnt communicate with me at all and were in a world of their own.. this time round, they actually looked at me in the eye, called me aunty and even high fived with me, max and Ace..

And they are so creative! Their mummy says that they love numbers and would use their hands and fingers and mould them into shapes of different numbers... and Ross was so cute.. he loves drawing and when he got his hands onto some magic ink pens.. he used them and drew little spots in a straight line up his leg and hands just like AVATAR! Hahahahaha.. so creative!

Ryan who loves playing with the computer actually goes to the internet and can surf for youtube for videos related to WII, his favourite game!:P

I am glad to see that they are growing up so well and my my are they cute and handsome!:)

I am surprised though that Ace never talked about Heidi after the visit cos he is usually quite besotted with pretty girls.. hahahaha:P

Previous Post: I Want To Do 10 Page!

No comments: