Thursday, June 23, 2011

Accountabilty



I always tell Ace that he has to be accountable for his own things.. he wants to go out, then take care of his MRT ticket and remmeber to bring it along.... he wants to drink water, remember to bring his water bottle....


The other day, he had some weekend homework to be done because it was time for him write his spelling words and hand them in. I asked him to write them the night before they were due.. and he said he will write later...

I reminded him second time and he said to WAIT...


I reminded him the third time and told him that this is the last time i am reminding him..but our good friend still continued to play till he was so tired he went to bed...


The next morning, he woke up with a start at 7am and remembered that he did not do homework.. so I asked him to do now... and I told him that in future, if he does not want to do his homework, he will have to face the music himself.. if his teachers scold him, he has to face it himself because he was the one who chose not to do...


His dad asked me why I let him sleep without completing the work.. i told him I wanted to teach Ace a lesson.. I was quite surprised he woke up early to complete his work actually..


Max says it is a good lesson.. muahahahaha...


Anyway, after that, HE NEVER finished his work late again:)


Previous Post: Angry Bird Again!

No comments: