Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ace Fits Right In


I emailed Ace's form teacher the other day to provide some info to her.

and I was pleasantly surprised with her replies:)

Here is an excerpt from our email..

-------------------------------

Dear Mdm M

My name is Angel and I am Ace's mother.

Thank you for making Ace feel very welcomed at 3.3 in YNPS on his first day of school! Ace has had a fantastic first day in YNPS today. Prior to this, he has been rather apprehensive about going to school in Singapore and told me he wished he will get a teacher who is firm and kind like the one he had in his international school in Dubai and today, he says his wish came true!:) Haha.. I hope you will enjoy getting to know him as much as he did getting to know you ;) He is a great kid with a great sense of humour and limitless creativity.

You are welcome! He is definitely a great leader and loves participating in classroom discussions. As Wednesdays are the longest hours I spent in class, I am able to see his eagerness. He has adapted well in class and has formed bonds with a few of them. He seems to fit right in!


Really put my heart and mind at ease when I read that... PHEW:)


Previous Post: I Thought Of You Too Okay!

No comments: