Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You And Popo All The Same!

The other day, I brought Ace out to buy his school shoes and we saw my favourite shop having a sale and so I said I wanted to go in and take a look.

As I went int, I saw this very nice top and I asked Ace, "Nice or not?"

"No.." he said.

"But I think is very nice leh..." I told him.

"Wah lau, you and popo the same one.." he complained..

Very curious about his strange comment, I asked him for more details.

Turns out that my mum asked him for his opinon about which bag is nicer, the blue or the white one..

"And when I told her the blue one is nicer, she said she thinks the white one is nicer. Since you all already know which one is nicer and which one you like, why you need to ask me???"

Wahahahahahaha

I hope my son will one day learn from his father that WOMEN ARE LIKE TAT ONE and there is a way to HANDLE this situation BEAUTIFULLY:) whahahahaahahah... I just like to think we are preparing him for when he has girlfriends and eventually a wife:) wahahahaha


Previous Post: Searching For A School For Ace

No comments: