Tuesday, July 22, 2014

They are not very social media


Today, Max asked Ace how was his bus journey to school.

Bus journeys in our memories and based on our experiences are very fun times but Ace told us he is a loner when he is on the bus because, "Everyone has a phone and they are just playing on their phone.. they are all not very social media.."

I think he meant they are not very sociable. What is coming to the world these days man.. I tot it is natural for children to play games and chatter when they gather together??

But well, I guess children nowadays live in a very different world.

ANyway, Ace told me that the bus driver lends his phone to the kids to play. Wahahaha... the only thing is that he says if they spoil it, they have to buy a latest model to pay him back:) I asked him why he did not try to borrow the phone from the bus driver and he said that another girl always faster than him.

About a week later, I asked him how are things on the bus and he told me that more and more people stop playing with their phone and when they stop playing, they realize that he is there and realize there is someone new on the bus and so he has people to talk to already... haha...

PS: I think YNPS is a very loving school. When I pick Ace up, I notice that everyone working there likes to say Hi to the children and chat with them if they meet.. from the admin.. to the bookshop aunty.. to the bus driver.. to the security uncle.. and security uncle will even squat down when he talks to the pri 1 kids... What a wonderful environment to be in!:)

Previous Post: Haikel Has Passed On

No comments: