Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ace's Second Day Of School In Singapore



I am very glad I decided to start sending Ace to school on a Wednesday.

Today, when he came home today from school, I was outside and I called him on the phone and the first thing he told me was that his form teacher was not in school today and that they had a very very fierce replacement teacher.

In Ace's words, "I don't think anyone can survive in her class for more than 3 months because she kept scolding people non stop!"

I am glad he met his form teacher who was in his words, fun, kind and firm yesterday and formed a good first impression of the school and his learning environment and the people he met there.

Before bedtime, I asked him if he kenna scolded by that teacher and he said he was scolded because after she told them what homework to do, he did nothing and he scolded him for not doing anything. Thank god his friends spoke up for him and told the teacher that Ace was new and did not have the books. So leh, the teacher scolded him for not telling her and getting a photocopied set of the work done.

Hahahaha...

Anyway, he told me he got to know a few more friends today and he is assigned to a Chinese class already. He is assigned to a class where most of his friends are in and so he had a great time as well. But ask him more about his lessons, he could only tell me that his new chinese teacher is a male teacher and that he is very funny...

He asked them what is Baseball Match... "棒球赛" called... Ace asked me the question and giggled and told me that it is called BANG SAI.. hahahaha :) So now I guess you know where my son's priorities lie when it comes to school:)

I think he is assimilating well enough and he was so excited just now when his primary school was on TV... apparently there are only 8 seats left in Yuneng now for the P1 registration and even parents who were former students had to go for balloting! I think Ace is super HENG lor! Haha..

Previous Post: Ace's First Day At YNPS

No comments: