Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mummy You Very Outdated Leh

I was trying to help Ace set up the email app inside the phone he is using and I realized that the default signature was "Regards, Max Chua".

So I told Ace we need to change it and asked him what he might want to use as his signature...

He said he wanted to use the iguana picture that he has in his email signature but I told him i am not sure if we can put pictures in.

So he gave it some thought and told me he wanted the following as his signature:

Peace out,
Ace
#YOLO!


I asked Ace, "Huh.. Peace out? What is that? Dun make sense leh... Do you want to say something like 'warm regards, Ace' or 'Love, Ace"?"

"Aiyoh mummy, you very outdated leh.. you dun understand one lah.. this one makes sense one and is totally cool... just use this.."

Wah lau, am I really so ANCIENT?????

Anyway, he started to fidget fidget with his phone and managed to copy and paste the picture that he wanted into the signature..

OK.. maybe my son is really more "IN" than I am:) hahaha..

Previous Post: Ace's Meal Worm Science Project

No comments: