Sunday, March 01, 2015

Do You Think You Scored Well For Your Test?


Today, Ace happily showed me his math class test paper and told me that he scored 10 out of 10 for his math test.

I told him I wanted to take picture to "hao lian" and he said, "take lah take lah.. go and show the whole world.."

I told him i only showing Yeye and Nainai :) wahahahaha... he was very disappointed and said I should put in facebook and haolian to the whole world. I told him if he scores full marks for his exams, I will do just that!:)

Then Ace told me that his math teacher played a joke on him. When he was giving out the papers, he walked out to Ace and asked him.. "Do you think you scored well for your test?" very sternly.

And then he continued... "I think you have not been paying attention during my class..."

"So what did you say?" I asked Ace.

Ace said he looked down at the desk and looked nervous and also sad...

"That is why you scored FULL MARKS!" and then his teacher gave him a fist bump.. wahahahahahaha.. gave him quite a scare. I am glad he is putting in good effort lah.

On a side note, he scored only 14 out of 50 in a revision test for Chinese... Sigh... hope he can buck up and do better...

Previous Post: Ace Got Invited To The Chingay Parade

No comments: