Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Party 2017

 Every year, it is a Christmas tradition ( Christmas Party 2014, Christmas Party 2016)to visit one of the houses of our usual gang and hold a party there. This year, it is Godma Karen's turn to host the party and so  there we go.

It is a little awkward this year though because we had just told Ace finally... about our decision to seperate... and with an exception of Godma Karen, the others are not aware of what is happening on the home front as well.

I knew though, that it was not something we should miss because one of the first few questions that Ace asked me when I explained to him about the divorce is what will happen to all these traditions, are we still going to these parties?

And so, with the intention of keeping tradition in Ace's life, I kept to my decision to enjoy myself as much as possible with Ace and all our friends by attending this party with Ace and Max.

 Even brought our xmas hat along to liven things up ;)

 And the most exciting part of the party for the kids.. are the presents!



 Our xmas prize this year which turned out pretty useful for our new house when we moved in 2018 ;)


























 I distracted myself by feeding my goddaughter.. and chatting with people while Max did so by mingling with the kids..:)











 That is my god daughter showing off what she learnt in gymnastics:)

 Go into lift also must wefie:)

 U would have noticed we were all dressed in similar outfits cos Uncle Shengda designed this tshirt and sold it on kickstarter. We all agreed to buy and wear together for the party as show of support;)

Judging from the happy faces... not too bad a party.

The question is.. next year when we move house... will it be held in our house?

I have no answer to that but I will take life as it comes.

Previous Post: Best Buddies Cousins

No comments: