Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Francine's Workshop

 I have heard so much about Francine, one of the POV trainers whom i have never met ad I was so excited to attend her women's only workshop :)

This time round, I was group leader in a very fun group of girls;) I am writing this around 9 months later and as I look at us now.. I think we have all taken great steps forward! Well done, girls!


 One of the days, we even had a party and a BELLY DANCING LESSON with a TOP INTERNATIONAL COACH.... YOUTUBE!:) hahahahaah




And after the workshop ended, we couldnt get enough of the girly companionship during our staff dinner!:)

Francine is so fabulous. She taught me how to really love myself and appreciate myself as a woman and not to be ashame of my self, my body and my sexual energy.

One of the really sweet things that she did was that she gave us short consultations during staff dinner. THough she did not know me or my story, she zeroed in on my issue in my marriage and told me to let him go.. since it is obvious that this is not the man for me.... especially when we just could not get some things in our marriage to work and that SOME THING was the path of enlightenment for me.






When it was time to go, everyone couldnt bear to leave and kept talking and hugging each other non stop :) hahahaha

And as reminder.. my scars... in helping out during a process of "releasing wings" and that is where I found my Angel wings flapping stronger than ever again...

Thanks for reminding me that I am an Angel and that I will soar!

Previous Post: Pokemon Movie

No comments: