Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Christmas Shopping With Ace





 I asked Ace if he wanted to go Christmas shopping with me since I had quite a few gifts to buy.

Our target-- Toys R Us... and it was like war zone there! So scary!

 

Since we were in the area, I asked him to show me the wallet that he liked cos Godma SL said she wanted to buy him a wallet... so we went to take pics to show her...

 
He liked this cos it is small, cute, and funny... 

And when we were finally done with shopping, we were really tired...

Anyway, Ace asked if he could use his own money to buy a swim noodle... he said he wanted to cut it up to do stuff and since it is his own money, I said ok.

 In the lift, he did THIS.. he says his noodle is a light sabre.. hahaah

Anyway, I am glad when it was finally done. This year was a tough year for us and I was really thankful to the many people who rallied around to give support and wanted to thank them with small gifts. Though I dun have alot of money to buy expensive gifts, I hope that everyone liked and enjoyed what we picked out for them. :D

Previous Post: Crazy Hat




No comments: