Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Ace Cut His Finger

So I was giving myself a break and enjoying myself with Annie at Haidilao...






 It was a happy happy dinner with beer even....

And all of the sudden, I got a call from Ace saying that he cut his finger... he said the cut is very deep and he is bleeding very badly.. But I was very far away from home and even if I took a cab, it will take me 30 min at least to reach home..

BUT, this is when I am super thankful that we have moved to be 5 min away from my mum. I called my  mum and SOSed her to go over to see what is up with Ace.

She went over and said it is really quite deep so she said we should bring Ace to a doctor...

So leh, my cab arrived to pick them up to go dr ... (Thank you taxi uncle for sending us there for free)

When I arrived at the clinic.. I did a double take when I saw that the price of consultation is $180 becos it is after hours! I never knew charges for 24 hr clinic is so high..

By now though, Ace is quite calm already. Dr used a glue to glue up the wound after cleaning. Ace even had the mood to joke with the doctor....


After tat, all three of us walked home slowly together and Ace even told me this is a special glue tat the dr used and explained what this glue is used for... (another piece of info he learnt from Youtube... ) LOL..

Apparently, Ace cut himself cos he used a very sharp penknife to cut through plastic. I told Ace next time pls dun do this sort of thing in the middle of the night... pls do in morning.. at least cut yourself only $30. His this cut cos tme $200 for no reason lor...

My fren say I very mean to say that.. I was just being very matter of fact about it...

Anyway, I guess all these is part of growing up lah...

We did however have a pleasant walk home chatting with each other, my mum included.

Previous Post:

Lions Convention

No comments: