Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youth Summit

 Ace took part in the Youth SUmmit and so me and my mum went to support him..

The Youth Summit was a series of trainings that took place over a few months and cumulated to a performance...


 That is him BEFORE he left house for his performance..


But leh, sansho shima lor.. jsut before he was due to leave, he cannot find his wallet... walk here and there, traced his steps.. etc... almost wanted to cry... only to find tat it is hidden in his mess in his room!






 Ace performed in the fan performance..

Actually I was really touched.. halfway in the performance, it started to rain but they still danced with joy... I see liao also want to cry cos I remembered how it was for us in Koteketai in the past:)




He even met JX jie jie whom he got to know filming Frontline..... she was performing too!:)


Here is a short video of their performance..








Previous Post:

Best Cousins



No comments: