Thursday, August 23, 2018

Onsen With Karen

 Because Karen had recently received some bad news and had been really over stretched, since I still had the onsen credits left from last year, I decided to invite her to go onsen with me...


 Wear yutaka must take photo!

 I must say tat though we are best friends... it is not easy to decide to go onsen together... cos you know lah.. first time we see each other wear so little clothes! hahahaahah

But we had fun. She says it is very relaxing and she had fun :)

After onsen, we decided to eat a hearty meal..





 We saw some props and decided to use them for some pics and pretend we are in Japan!:)







I am so going to Japan some day!

Anyway, Karen said she had alot of fun and will wanna do this again. I am glad she enjoyed herself ;)

Previous Post:

Youth Summit

No comments: