Sunday, August 12, 2018

Office Integration

Right after I finished moving house, I had to prepare to move my office.. we were preparing to move 250 people from one place to another and everyday is a bz blur... But in the midst of it all, there are lots of happy moments...




I guess cos we are all going to be moving and separated from our friends, we found all sorts of excuses to hang out... Eg.. for a drink... Here I am with my blood bro, Lester...


We also started to hang out often for breakfast and lunches..





 Having fun for the last time in our nice L7 pantry..

 I had to OT almost everyday...

 Check out the dark circles..

 Decided to take a breather..


Have to say farewell to my table mates in CBP...

 Bye bye CBP..


 WOrking on last min stuff... and waiting for the movers to finish their stuff.... I spent time talking to the supervisor and she told me her life story! hahaahhaah



 But still happy to move into the new office..




 New office layout...
 Tell you a funny story.. my EHS said must make sure the workers are following rules and requested contractor to take photo of them wearing their safety helmets. And we got this from the contractor.. wah lau, we meant of them working.. not posing wor.. haahahahah.. laugh die me...

Super happy when the move was finally completed but the work did not stop there.. still alot of things to clean up after.... What a ride!

Previous Post:

Anime Mama





No comments: