Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ace Can Laugh!

Yeah... Ace can laugh liao!

Today was a good Ace day. Ace took a very very long nap in the afternoon and we went to attend Kar Peng's Hen Night dinner.

As usual, he was the centre of attention. All the AUNTIES (cept Linda who insisted that she is jie jie) carried him around and played with him.

He was in a really good mood and kept smiling at everyone. It made Linda's day cos Ace smiled at her and then having read my blog about Ace smiling at 美女, she asked him, "我是美女对吗?" And he smiled at her in affirmation. She asked him a few times and he kept smiling.

He was in such a good mood he even smiled at GH! Hahahaha... but alas when GH asked the "
我是美女对吗?" question, he turned away with a sian face.. hahahahaha...

On the way home, Ace slept somemore in the car. Upon reaching home, he started to be really active again.

Then Max played with him by kissing him on his neck and shoulders.. and he laughed!

I only heard him laugh once in his sleep and I never heard it again for about a month or so liao.

Today, he laughed and he did it again and again and again..

Such a cute giggle!!!

I ran to my PC to blog about this special day... and I proudly boasted to Linda about it over MSN..

Angel says: hm liao? ;)

Linda says: yeah

Angel: says: hee.. tell you something.. ace can laugh liao... max was just playing with him and he made giggling sound! ;)


Linda says: just oni? haha,thanks 2 me! i primed him jus now leh...

Angel says:yeah..last time he onli smile.. i onli heard him luff once in his sleep.. and then it never happened again for a long time

Angel says: is it??????????????? :P

Linda says: it is...................................

Angel says: ok lah.. let you win... but he luff really veri cute lor... hiyo i so mesmerized.. think we all no need to sleep tonite.. i could go on listening to him luff forever man...

Linda says: :)

I really could lor... ;) Listening to him, all my troubles and my worries and tiredness all gone.. just like tat!

Dun talk to you all liao..i go back and listen to my kia laugh :) hee hee...

No comments: