Saturday, November 19, 2005

Greedy Ace

I think Ace is ready for semi solids.

Whenever I eat my lunch, he will stare at me and look as if he wants it too.

I havent gotten around to buying the gruels and cereals for him yet. But meanwhile, whenever i drink soup, i will give him a little sip.

yesterday was hilarious!

I was drinking soup and because it was peanut soup, it was rather sweet and nice. I gave Ace one sip and I think he liked it.

After that, I conducted an experiment. (click to enlarge and view experiment)


I took my orange spoon and filled it with another sip of soup. I walked towards Ace and no matter where I put the spoon, his eyes would follow it. When the spoon was sufficiently close to him, he would get excited and start to wave his arms and legs.

And then he will take the whole sip and not even spill one drop!

Usually, when i feed him water.. the water will overflow all over his face... but strangely, when he had soup to drink, he never wasted a single drop!

I told Daddy about this and he said that Ace is greedy for food.. just like ME! Hahahaha...

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

agree ace is tam jiak like u... hahaha...

<*ANGEL*> said...

hiyo.. i took pics of him eating again.. you should see his expression.. hahhahaha