Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ace can sit upright now!


Well, it has been quite a while already... Ace can sit upright without must support from me already lor ;)

He is now able to sit upright in his pram.. and he can also sit upright on his highchair without me having to tie a scarf around him to keep him upright when I feed him... today, he even sat upright on his ti lam and played his his stacking cups...

I think he will proceed to crawling very soon because he is already able to lift his head up very high when he is on his tummy and he is able to go into a semi kneel position from a sitting position when he reaches out to grab his toys...

Many people tell me that I will start to have a headache when Ace starts to crawl.. cos he will be all over the place.. but well, I think I will keep him in the room with me.. so there are just so many places he can crawl to....

He seems to like being on the floor now though. Maybe it is cos the floor is cold.. he likes to wriggle and flip out of the tilam area so that his legs are on the floor and his body is still on the mattress...

My personal wish is tat he transits to walking real soon as he is quite a load to carry when we go out now.. the last i measured, he is already 10.5kg.... tat's real heavy for a 7 month old i think... :) what do you think?

3 comments:

Clatzz said...

ya i think thats heavy too but good cos i can train my biceps while carrying him at the same time... :p

Anonymous said...

Angel,

Happy CNY to you and your family...Pus

p.s. your baby ace really looks so adorable.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CNY!!...

ya you'll be very busy if he knows how to crawl... waden know how to crawl on all force now... really must jagar when he crawl..

btw he can stand up himself with any support around him... thats another headache part... haha