Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ace Chua, Baby Model


Well, many have told me that my son is dam cute... and that he should do baby modelling...

Well, I also think my son is very cute and I think HE thinks so too...

Recently, he would wake up and then quietly play with himself (I was not feeling well and I told him that I am not feeling well and need him to be more quiet so that I can rest well).. when he is tired of playing.. instead of kicking or pulling my clothes as usual.. he would arch his head backwards and then give me a gren, open his eyes very wide and wait for me to talk to him...

so cute right!? I tell you.. really cannot tahan!

Anyway, I think he will do a good job of modelling.. he is a real natural in front of the camera.. whenever he sees my camera, he will be ever ready to smile...

Sometimes, he even poses specially and gives me a special smile when he knows I am taking photos of him.. (see picture.. he posed specially and lifted his leg specially for the camera)

The other day, i was trying to take a picture of us.. I told him I was doing so.. and he purposely lie closer to me.. and did a special grin and even looked into the camera! Such a clever baby, isnt he!

So if you have any lobangs.. for baby modelling.. let me know... or baby shows.. baby contests... also can lah.. i think he will razzle dazzle them..

Anywayz, I told Daddy about it and he says that children may outgrow this phase.. cos after a while, children forget how to smile in front of the camera... i think back and realize tat it is true.. i have a fren whose daughter would open her lips and show her teeth to the camera.. but you realize she is not smiling.. she is just posing the pose of a smile!

I hope Ace will never be like tat.. :) Anyway, if he has my genes (I love to take pictures and love the camera since young), am sure he very steady pom pi pi.. ;)

No comments: