Friday, July 21, 2006

Model Ace


Someone sent me an email titled "Only 9 Years Old But Is China's Top Model".

I clicked on the attachment and found these pictures. (Click to view them)

Actually, i think the girl so so onli lah.. if like tat can become top model, my Ace can also be top model right?

Maybe Ace can be top model by age 6 bah.. after tat must concentrate on tak chek liao.. after in SG, modelling doesnt make tat much money one.. and pple think it is frivolous ;)

But leh, I really dun mind letting Ace become a model as I feel that it will teach him self confidence and the importance of grooming himself. In chinese there is a saying, "人靠衣装,佛靠金装". (Clothes maketh a man and gold maketh a buddha) Appearances really do matter.

My mentor told me that one should always "为成功而打扮,为胜利而穿着" (Dress for success). I myself usually like to associate myself with well dressed people. Doesnt have to be branded you know.. but at least neat and tidy... well groomed ;)

Anyway, many of my friends, especially those in production line or marketing line have asked me to bring Ace to a nice studio, take some nice shots and then sent his pictures to those ad agencies. Babies, apparently, are very much needed and wanted... and I think they make good money too...

My fren told me her newphew was featured in some ad where all he had to do was jump from one bed to another and tada! He earned a few hundred dollars just like tat! ;) Not bad man.. I really dun mind something to supplement Ace's milk powder since he finishes like 2 packs of diapers, 1 box of cookies, 1 box of cereal, 2 cans of milk powder every month. That is like about $100 a mth leh.

I havent include his food, his toys, his clothes, his future golf lessons, his future gymnastic lessons, art lessons, dance lessons, speech lessons.. etc etc etc...

Well, the keyword is PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS. Anyone knows any professional photog who does child photography well and is CHEAP?? ;)

PS: Maybe Ah Yee's present to him can be a photo shoot? ;) *wink wink*

No comments: