Monday, July 31, 2006

Fun At The Library

I decided that I had enough of being a lazy mummy and decided that I shall be a good and hardworking mummy. So I brought Ace to the library to borrow books since he liked reading..

Initially he was happy to just be flipping books...
But towards the end of our library session, he started talking LOUDLY HAPPILY despite me telling him that we should be quiet once we reach the library.. sigh... I guess he was just too excited to go into the rocket capsule. It was like a playground to him. He was so happy there that he even shitted while inside. Muahahaha...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Came across your blog while searching about cradle cap. My baby is now 7 wks old and for the past two weeks, he has cradle cap on his scalp, ears and eyebrow. May I know how did you treat the cradle cap on you baby's eyebrow? Will they go off eventually without any treatment?

Thanks....Appreciate if you may reply to me at amira_limjs@yahoo.com