Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who Does Ace Love More?

Havent been blogging much these days cos have been bz bz bz bz…

So has Ace I guess. For most part of the last two weeks, Ace spent his time at Waipo’s house exploring things. He explore so much that I think there is no corner in Waipo’s house he hasn’t touched or explored.. hahaha… The last I heard from Waipo is tat Ace will walk to and fro along the Gohonzon table while he ‘talks’ while she chants.. so I guess he might be trying to chant as well.. hahaha…

Because we have been away quite often for the past two weeks, (Was away at Hua Hin for 4 days, and then came back and then Daddy went sailing for 4 days and then me and Daddy went to Malaysia for 1 day + 2 nights away from us due to World Cup) I think Ace missed us quite a bit.

Whenever he saw Daddy, he was all smiles and would smile and smile and smile and jump up and down on daddy’s thighs.. and then he will stick his face on Daddy’s chest and give a contented look.

When we walk away from him, he will cry… The other day, Daddy just alighted from the car to drop off something and Ace cried and cried till he came back..

Last night when we went to Yeye's house to celebrate Yeye's birthday, when we were going home, Ace would keep looking at the car when he heard the engine roar. While he was having a great time playing with yeye earlier on, his heart was in the car the moment he saw Daddy sit inside and heard the engine roar... no matter wat Yeye said, he din hear it and just kept staring at Daddy's black Ford Focus.

Daddy says he feels very proud and happy tat his son misses him… I told Daddy to enjoy it while it lasts bah.. cos when our baby grows up, he will want his parents lesser and lesser…

But Ace dun miss me that much now tat I dun have his all important treat- breast milk.. sometimes I think Ace loves his Daddy more than he loves me… nowadays he will go and bug his daddy to play with him but doesn’t really bug me.. which makes me happy ( I am free free free when tat happens…).. but kind of sad as well.. cos it makes me feel like Ace prefers Daddy to me…

It’s kind of a self fulfilling prophecy lor.. last time I would tell him I am a ‘Nai Ping’ (milk bottle) and I guess tat is what he takes me as.. now tat me is useless as a milk bottle.. me no longer important to him.. sigh…

But maybe it is cos he sees more more often than he sees Daddy and I do get chances to play with him throughout the whole day…

Or Maybe he knows mummy is sick bah.. the many late nites is not doing me good and as a result, after the segamat durian trip last weekend, I have fallen sick… the other day was so tired that I told Daddy to put him to bed and clean him.. and when Ace woke in the night to make noise, I was so tired I din even hear him and kept sleeping till the next morning where Daddy decided to bring Ace to Waipo’s house before his soccer game so that I can sleep longer.

Anywayz, I also dun dare to carry him too often or go too close to him for fear tat he will catch the stupid flu I am having cos he has been having runny nose and been coughing a little since we came back from Hua Hin.

It got under control when we fed him more VP but then he was left at Waipo’s place for a few days and I think they only gave him 2 VP a day.. plus he might have caught a cold sleeping in the living room with me one night.. and his cough became worse.. now I have up his VP intake to 5 a day and he is doing much better.. but I wouldn’t want to risk it and infect him so I try not to kiss him and go too near to him…

PS: I also wonder who Daddy loves more leh ;) Tat day he kissed Ace before he went to work but din kiss me.. cos he thought I was asleep and wouldnt miss it... humph.. Daddy says I am a terrible mummy to be feeling jealous of my own son... hahaha..

No comments: