Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What Foods Are Good


Did you know that children have inbuilt radars to know which foods are good or not.

Their radars are especially strong when they are before three years old. But over time, their radars are destroyed when we FORCE them to eat foods that we think are good for them.

You see, all foods contain some form of energy in them.. either positive energy or negative energy.

Because of the negative emotions that animals have when they are killed and all the chemicals being injected into them, meat has more negative energy. Seafood like fish, prawns, crabs and even eggs are pretty similar in that they have more negative energy.

Therefore, relatively, vegetables have better and MORE positive energy. This is one of the reasons why when you give a child a rabbit and an apple. The child will eat the apple but play with the rabbit (instead of eating it). That is why, some children are BORN VEGETERIANS.. cos they have stronger radars…

But if you compare organic and non organic vegetables, the organic ones definitely have better energy.

And if you compare COOKED organic vege and RAW organic vege, the raw ones have higher energy level.

(If you dun believe, you can test for the energy by doing the crystal test where you hang a crystal and place it over the food. Positive energy will make the crystal turn clockwise and negative energy makes the crystal turn anti clockwise. The more stronger the positive/negative energy, the larger circle they turn.)

I actually know all these in theory but only actually had a good example of it to show it is true when I tried to feed Ace that day.

Waigong cooked a delicious lunch of porridge with veg and pumpkin for Ace. Alas, he refused to eat.

As I just came back from a jucing camp, I had to make raw organic veg juice to drink for lunch. I made too much and was thinking of how to utlilize it and then I decided to feed it to Ace.

The first spoonful, he gave a weird expression that told me he is not used to the taste. But when I asked him if he wanted more, he pointed to the cup and so I fed him another spoonful. Thereafter, after every spoonful, he would smile at me and point at the cup. I am amazed.

I personally find that veg juice a little over bearing and am amazed that Ace likes it so much! He finished half my juice for me!

So, please respect your child’s radar. They know what food is good for them. If they do not like to eat meat or seafood, it is ok. They can always get it from other vegetable sources.

If not, they can take VP like Ace :)

Previous Post: Forgiveness

No comments: