Monday, April 28, 2008

Training of the psychic powers

Do you know that we are all born with psychic powers?

Young children more often than not have very strong powers of intuition. Eg, someone were to come home and the door is locked, they always know who is coming home before the door opens. Someone calls the house and they instinctively know who is at the other end of the phone.

However, along the years when we grow up, we throw these precious gifts away and instead rely on deduction and logic which may sometimes not be very useful in life since my teacher says, "Logic is like the cheap whore tat follows the bidder with the highest price..." That is because you can always use logic to 'prove' and 'unprove' everything but it may not necessarily be true or end up with a happy ending.

As such, this is part of the reasons why I wanted to send Ace to shichida to train his right brain and to keep and develop his psychic powers because i found it can really aid us in our life. Like you see a person and know wat sort of person they are and wat they will do... tat really saves alot of time from my personal experience.

However, Ace only likes part of the activities related to psychic training. Eg teacher will ask him, what is the colour of the sweet in the candy can.. and ask them to use their special eye and see... whether Ace gets it right or wrong is dependent on his mood.. if he is in a good mood, he usually gets it right.. but when he is grumpy.. he just anyhow choose...

So I am not really sure if he really has mastered the skill or not.

The other day, I bought some cheese tarts and came home.. because I met up with my other frens who were exchanging presents, I also brought back some empty boxes that they say might entertain Ace.

When I reached the door, I took out one of the boxes and told Ace, "Ace, I got a present for you!"
He did not even think or blink, took the present and told me, "I don't want this present and threw it away."

I took out the second box and told him, "Ace, what about this present?"

"I dun want this present, " and he threw it away without looking at it.

And then before I could say anything, he pointed to the last box in my bag which is just an ordinary plain box with some prints on it. "That one is cake! I want to eat cake!" he said.

"How you know it is cake?" I asked him.

"I want to eat cake.." was his reply.

I told Daddy about it and he says good lah, means all the money we spent sending Ace to shichida really helped ;)

Ivy and Huiling, tat means you are good teachers ah! Hahaha....

PS: The other day, we passed by marine parade while we were riding on the ECP. "Eddie gor gor..." Ace said suddenly and true enough, Eddie at tat very moment we passed by was in a certain church in marine parade along that stretch that we passed by.. amazing!

PPS: I was told that children with very good ESP skills can see momo.... Actually is ok lah.. just tell them to hold on to god/guanyin/buddha/gohonzon's hands and they will be safe... not really a big deal... ;)

Previous Post:True Giving = Receiving

No comments: