Saturday, April 26, 2008

True Giving = Receiving

During my POV stint in Taiwan, Chuck and Lency, my other set of 'parents' told me that true giving is the same as true receiving cos when you give truly, you will enjoy receiving from it.

And true enough, after 'giving' to Ace for three years, I am now able to enjoy wat I give him when he tries to imitate what we do.

Recently, he has gone into a true sharing mode.

Even when he is eating something very nice that he likes very much... even without me asking for it, he will automatically take a piece and share with me.

Just now, I gave him a muesli bar and then without me saying anything, he took a piece and offered it to me.

"Thank you so much!" I said and put it into my mouth to chew it.

"Is it nice?" He asked me with his cute handsome little head tilting downwards to the left.

"Yes, very nice!"

And the good warm fuzzy feeling radiated all throughout me....

Wow, I didn't know it felt so good to be cared for and to have people be concerned about whether I enjoy the food I eat... no wonder some people like Peter Pan never want to grow up! haha...

Previous Post: TV

No comments: