Friday, December 18, 2009

Can You Be Faster?





Ace is really impatient...

Recently, there have been quite a few instances where we promised him something after say dinner. And he would eat really quickly and then be ready to leave...

And because I am still eating, he will ask me, "Mummy, can you be faster?"

Or if Daddy is driving us somewhere he wants to go, he will ask Daddy,"Daddy, can you drive faster?"

The other day, Max told Ace in the morning that we will be going over to Tiffany's house when the sky turn dark (at night) and so a few hours later, when the sky is still bright and shiny, Ace asked me, "Mummy, I wish the sky can faster dark dark.. I wish the sky can dark dark now.. cos daddy say sky dark dark can go tiffany house. I want to go Tiffany house now.."

While he expects us to be fast, he always dilly dally and take his own sweet time to do things unless there is a reward on hand.. hai.. double standard....

Previous Post: I Miss You...

No comments: