Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Want To Go...

Ace is rather easily affected and influence by ads and also by his friends...

Because the BODYWORKS exhibition has been having advertisements on TV for a long time.. Everytime we see the ad, Ace will tell me that he wants to go to the Bodyworks exhibition. I promised him I will find out how to get tickets but alot of people have advised against letting him go because they say it is gory and grosteque.. but when i told Ace that everyone says the exhibition is not nice, he insists, "I think it is nice.. I want to go..."

And then he sees some "Welcome to Taiwan" ad and he asks me if I can bring him to Taiwan...

And then when his good friend in school, Kaylan went to Tokyo Disneyland... he says he wants to go to Tokyo Disneyland and asks if I can bring him there...

And then recently, another classmate of his called Dylan went to US and came back and told them about snow.... so when we went to fetch Ace, he asked me, "Mummy, what country has snow?"

"Mmmm... USA, Japan.. China.. Europe.... Many countries have snow..."

"Wah! Mummy, Dylan went to USA and there is snow.. can you bring me to USA too so that I can play snow with Dylan?"

"OK, when you are older, we will bring you there one day..." I told him..

"But Dylan don't have to wait till older. He can go now. I want to go now..."

*faints*

Previous Post: I Have So Many Girlfriends

No comments: