Saturday, December 05, 2009

Special Vacumn Cleaner


Ace is getting more and more imaginative these days...

The other day, he took out the engineering set and fixed them together. And then he started to move it back and forth and started to make the "wooooooooooo wooooooooo" sound and so I asked him what he was doing.

"I am cleaning the house using the vacumn cleaner..." And then he happily vacumned away.

About 5 minutes later, he suddenly exclaimed, "My vacumn cleaner is very special... it has two sides.. this side is for the floor.. this side is for the face... and if you put the bar (he is refering to the Eumora bar that I am supplying right now) inside, it can bshhhhh on your face.. and then the water come out here to wash it and then you will be pretty pretty and handsome handsome...."

Hahaha.. amazing! I wonder where that idea came from.. but I must say he is really quite advanced in his thinking.. hahaha.. i would certainly buy a machine tat can do all tat:) hahaha

Previous Post: Mr Ai Swee

No comments: