Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Want To Da Bian


Hai.. this Ace.. always want to da bian at the nost inconvenient timing...

Eg, when we are having a meal, when we are..

Usually, what we do is that we wait a while first... cos soemtimes he really just wants to pass out gas....
If after a while, he still says it is urgent, we either quickly look for a clean toilet OR we just go home...

Hai. this makes me miss his diaper days...

Anyway, the other day, when I brought himt to the toilet, he told me that the toilet is dirty and that he cannot stand close to the toilet bowl because "Papa says toilet is dirty.. cannot stand so near the toilet bowl when it is dirty..."

The funniest part is when in the middle of our lunch, he said he wanted to da bian and so we went to the toilet in the restaurant and he actually said to me, "Wah, mummy, luckily this toilet is so clean..."

And of cos.. one good piece of news to share is that when Ace goes swimming, he can now go to toilet on his own already. WHen I offered to go with him, he said "It's ok mummy. I am a big boy already. I can do on my own..."

And then when Max asked mne if I helped him untie his swimming trunks when I told him about it, I told him I did not. So we wondered how Ace took off his swimming trunks to pee and asked him.

"I like that lor" he said and he flipped open one side of his pants.

Wah very clever leh... and very innovative indeed ;) I am so proud of him..

Previous Post: Cat

No comments: